PACS mission is to ease the suffering of stray and feral cats.
As resources allow, PACS will:
- – Educate people regarding the importance of spaying and neutering cats
- – Lobby for humane treatment for stray and feral cats
- – Advise/assist in the rescue of cats in need
- – Manage feral cat colonies using the Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) model
- – Provide food, shelter, and veterinary care for stray and feral cats, and for feral cat colonies
- – Mentor others who establish a feral cat colony (food, shelter, TNR)
- – Collaborate on projects with other rescue groups
PACS vision is to establish a cat sanctuary in Nova Scotia.